We work with all major insurance companies to make sure that your claim is processed quickly and smoothly.
The first step you need to make when you are making an insurance claim. It is probably wise that you contact your insurance company and find out what you are and are NOT covered for.
The second step is to give Perth Ceiling Repairs a call. Andy will come out to do an immediate inspection to find the source of your ceiling damage.
Perth Ceiling Repairs can then make a report to list damages made and what the source of the ceiling damage was made from and work out the cost for the repairs.
What kind of ceiling damage is covered by insurance?
This is not an easy question because each insurer will have their own point of view.
Most homeowner’s insurance policies will cover damage to your ceiling caused by:
- Leaks from plumbing and appliances.
- Damage caused by storms or other weather events.
However, there are some types of damage that are typically not covered by insurance.
- Fire damage. If your ceiling is damaged due to a fire that started in your home, you will likely need to file a claim with your homeowners’ insurance.
- Structural issue. If your ceiling is damaged due to a structural issue, such as a faulty support beam, your insurance policy may not cover the repairs.
- Faulty workmanship when building your home. This is part of the structural issue. Most insurance companies did not cover the damage from faulty workmanship.
- Lack of maintenance. For example, if the shower floor grouting on a second floor and damages the ceiling below, this will be covered because this is poor maintenance. The same will apply with over following gutters or unmaintained roofs.
It’s always best to check with your insurance company before filing a claim to be sure that the damages are covered. HOWEVER, make contact with them only after you have spoken with us it may make the difference.
We work with ceiling insurance claims
If your ceiling is starting to show signs of wear and tear, it’s important to get it checked out as soon as possible. It could be a sign of a bigger problem with your roof.
Ceiling repairs can be costly, so it’s best to catch the problem early and avoid costly repairs.
We work with ceiling insurance claims. Our team of experienced professionals can take a look and provide you with a detailed report. We’ll make sure you get the coverage you need.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.